I was emailed the questions, but got busy, it slipped my mind and I missed the deadline. Here are the Q:
1. Will the Red Sox win the AL East? Will they go on to win the World Series... again?Red echoes my hunch that Matsuzaka will be the star of '08!
2. With 99% of the Championship roster returning, the Red Sox are likely to be a favorite to repeat. So what will be their biggest challenge?
3. Who will be the star of the '08 season?
4. Who will play center field?
5. Who is more likely to improve on a lack-luster '07 season: Julio Lugo or J.D. Drew?
6. Do you think Schilling and/or Wakefield will last the entire season?
7. Mike Lowell has had two solid years in Boston, most notably last season. Will he have a third or did he peak in 2007?
8. Should the Red Sox make a trade for Johan Santana?
9. The Sox have a few rookies that could make an impact in 2008. Which rookie do you expect to make the biggest splash?
10. 2008 will bring us one more year of Tek and Mirabelli behind the plate, but both players have struggled with the bat as of late and there's no solid back-up on the horizon. Is 2008 the year the catching situation catches up with the Sox or am I making a mountain out of a mole hill?
11. The winter months helped us forget about Barry Bonds and the steroid issue, but the Mithcell Report and Roger Clemens have rekindled the flame just weeks before Spring Training... How do you think it will effect the 2008 season?
Check out Parts 2 and 3 at The Bottom Line in a few days and feel free to blab here.