March 20, 2007

Manny Selling A Grill On Ebay?

Description:
Hi, I'm Manny Ramirez. I bought this AMAZING grill for about $4,000 and I used it once... But I never have the time to use it because I am always on the road. I would love to sell it and you will get an autographed ball signed by me =] Enjoy it, Manny Ramirez.
If you recall, when Manny was asked what he was going to do with the ball he hit for his 400th career home run, he said: "I don't know, probably put it on eBay. I could see how much I could get. Probably $200."

We're gonna really miss this guy when he's gone.

7 comments:

laura k said...

Imagine how good food would taste made on Manny's grill!

That would be way better than driving 'round in Jon Voigt's car.

Sean O said...

I love Manny. I don't care what he does in the Monster, he'll always be the most entertaining player on the Sox.

If it weren't for the Black President and Coach Janky Spanky, Manny would be the funniest in sports.

allan said...

Imagine how good food would taste made on Manny's grill!

Early birthday present? ... Maybe Manny stashed his WS MVP trophy in the grill and forgot about it.

Hmmmm. At 12:20 am Wednesday, the top bid is $98,000,100. Too rich for our blood. (It was 5 grand when I posted this.)

the Black President and Coach Janky Spanky

??????????

Pokerwolf said...

We're gonna really miss this guy when he's gone.

As if Manny will miss chances to show up and hang out with Big Papi on "Old Timers Day" at Fenway?

Yeah, right!

Peter N said...

I was going to try to say something funny, but after reading I-girl's comment, I realized I wasn't in the same league! Good one!!!!!!!!
And Sean, i love him too. What would we do without him??

Jere said...

Looks like the listing came down. I did get to "ask seller a question" yesterday. It was a fake question. We'll see if he bothers answering at this point.

Jere said...

Per the ESPN announcers just now: It was his neighbor's grill. And it was other Sox players who bid it way up.

Dice looked pretty good in the first. Hit the first guy because the dude didn't move out of the way, and then only one well-hit ball, a single to knock the guy in after two groundouts got him to third.