May 10, 2007

OMG!! MLB Responds To My Email!

Previously on Joy of Sox:

On April 5, I discovered that fans who have paid for, downloaded and burned individual games from MLB's Digitial Download Service are now unable to watch them. I emailed MLB, which promises a reply to any email within 24-48 hours, asking for an explanation.

On April 16, I spoke with a Customer Service person. His suggestion? Wait -- because at some future date, I'll probably be able to watch the games I paid for.

Guess what? I got an email reply from MLB.com 10 minutes ago:
Dear Allan,

Thank you for sending your email.

I apologize for the difficulty experienced. Please call our Customer Support department at 1-866-800-1275 so we can do some troubleshooting and improve your experience.

If you are calling internationally, please call (925) 798-8100.

Thank you for taking the time to write!

Regards,
JS, MLB.com Support
MLB promises to reply to any emails within 24-48 hours.

It took MLB 35 days to answer my email -- 840 hours -- and the only assistance they offered was "Call us".

Is it any wonder MLB is so hated by fans?

No comments: