March 22, 2020

And Now They Know


Peter Baker and Maggie Haberman, New York Times, March 21, 2020:
Mr. Trump's performance on the national stage in recent weeks has put on display the traits that [many people] consider so jarring — the profound need for personal praise, the propensity to blame others, the lack of human empathy, the penchant for rewriting history, the disregard for expertise, the distortion of facts, the impatience with scrutiny or criticism. For years, skeptics expressed concern about how he would handle a genuine crisis threatening the nation, and now they know.
Read more here...

2 comments:

johngoldfine said...

I follow the Red Sox to keep my blood pressure well into the triple digits, systolic and diastolic, and I follow Trump for ditto. I enjoy the JOS mix of old RS rants and new Trumpist despair!

johngoldfine said...

I knew he was a very stable genius, I knew he was a very smart guy, I even knew that his uncle was an MIT professor, and I knew he had a superlative genetic inheritance I did not know he was a man of common sense, but, thanks, that IS good to know.